The house blend of 20 Beans
Offers everything that coffee can pour to the palate, clear flavors of coffee from South America, Central America and the very Far East. The mixture is seasonal and changes according to the harvest periods. Medium bitterness, very balanced coffee, and bursting fruitiness. An aftertaste between bitter and sweet.
How to make cold brew at home
1. Grind coffee as coarse as possible and pour the coffee into the filter
2. Pour lukewarm water over the filter into the vessel up to the mark
3. Close the lid and gently shake the vessel until the water takes on a uniform color
4. Let the coffee stand for up to 24 hours (it is possible to keep it refrigerated)
5. Take out the filter, shake and wash
6. Take a glass, pour from the vessel and you can add two ice cubes and drink.
Coffee in Macintah
1. Unscrew the bottom filter and fill with medium fine ground coffee without compressing
2. Under the strainer, in the lower part, fill water up to the marked line
3. Screw all the parts in order tightly and heat on a stove on high heat
4. As soon as you get the first drop of coffee from the tube, lower the heat.
5. When the drink has stopped pouring, remove from the heat, pour into a glass and drink.