Four Over Guide
A classic Asian brewing method that spread all over the world, was originally for making tea but turned into a clear and essential filter coffee result
how to make?
1. Heat water up to 95 degrees and at the same time grind coffee in a medium way
2. Put a paper filter inside the funnel and moisten it with the hot water and pour it out
3. Put coffee into the vessel, pour a small amount of water to moisten and wait a minute
4. Continue to pour water at a slow rate in circular motions counter-clockwise directly into the vessel (try not to touch the edges of the paper)
5. Wait four and a half minutes and do the same action once more as per our recommendation
6. Once all the water has passed through the paper, remove the paper with the coffee and drink.