Cold Brew Guide
A method for brewing coffee that does not involve boiling water, which creates deeper flavors
how to make?
1. Grind coffee as coarse as possible and pour the coffee into the filter
2. Pour lukewarm water over the filter into the vessel up to the mark
3. Close the lid and gently shake the vessel until the water takes on a uniform color
4. Let the coffee stand for up to 24 hours (it is possible to keep it refrigerated)
5. Take out the filter, shake and wash
6. Take a glass, pour from the vessel and you can add two ice cubes and drink.