how to make?
1. Grind up to 35 grams of medium-sized coffee.
2. Separate the two vessels and fill the lower vessel (pitcher) with hot, non-boiling water, making sure that the spring and the filter are held in the tubes. (verify this by pulling the spring)
3. Light the wick, make sure it is indeed lit and place it under the feature with the water.
4. Make sure the top part (the hood) is well closed.
5. Put the coffee in the percolator over the filter and wait for the water in the pitcher to boil and be pumped into the percolator.
6. As soon as the water has finished boiling and bubbling, move the heat to the side and then stir the coffee from above and loosen the filter a little so that the coffee pours into the pitcher.
7. Take a glass, pour from the pitcher and drink.