Personal coffee roasting
What is coffee roasting?
The transition from green coffee as a raw material to the coffee we drink at home.
The taste of coffee is influenced by many factors - the type of coffee tree, the growing region, growing conditions, processing methods and more.
But one of the important components that affect the taste of the coffee we drink, is the coffee roasting process.
What will we go through in the workshop?
In the workshop you can learn about the coffee roasting process, how it starts, what are its changes during the roasting process, one step after another
And above all - why do we call coffee?
In addition, together with cola and coffee, you will find your personal blend that was especially suitable for you, our cola.
How It Works?
1. Book a place in Untopo (personal meeting possible and couple possible)
2. The studio contacts you and sends you an introductory questionnaire, about your knowledge of coffee and a little about yourself, which you have to answer.
3. Coke Coffee goes through your answers and adjusts a personal blend for you, which you will discover in the meeting itself.
4. At the meeting you will learn about the coffee roasting process, you will light the coffee bag that was adapted for you, which you will take home.
5. You can always come back to us and buy your personal coffee bag.
Who is the workshop suitable for?
Anyone who wants to acquire and/or deepen knowledge of coffee roasting
Wants to find the right coffee for himself