A delicious embossed glass 150 ml from the Lovemix Brewers collection
The new Loveramics Embossed tasting glasses come in white, which will compliment and fit perfectly into the interior design of your home or cafe.
The wide opening of the tasting cups allows a better expression of the aroma of your favorite coffee. This design is accentuated by a semi-transparent glaze, which breaks up the subtle relief stripes that run along the length of the glass. In addition, the wide opening gives freedom to creativity through latte art.
How to make matcha at home?
1. Fill 30 ml of water into the bowl (preferably not boiling - the colder the water, the longer you need to stir)
2. Put 2.5 grams of matcha powder in the bowl, stir using the designated stirrer until a uniform texture is obtained
3. Whip 210 ml of milk or milk substitute using a steamer or manual whisk, fill the 2 components (matcha and the whipped milk) into the glass - minimum 240 ml
4. If you want cold matcha, the proportions remain the same, add ice as needed and drink.
How to make cold brew at home
1. Grind coffee as coarse as possible and pour the coffee into the filter
2. Pour lukewarm water over the filter into the vessel up to the mark
3. Close the lid and gently shake the vessel until the water takes on a uniform color
4. Let the coffee stand for up to 24 hours (it is possible to keep it refrigerated)
5. Take out the filter, shake and wash
6. Take a glass, pour from the vessel and you can add two ice cubes and drink.