The house blend of Cafe Barzilay
Our original and most popular blend consists of Arabica beans with a distinct flavor balance that contributes to the balance of mind and body, in every new glass. The house blend of Barzilai coffee varies according to the growing region of the world, the types of growing and of course the seasons of the year in which it is harvested. A one-of-a-kind quality of beans that grew and grew in the same field and with the same passion throughout the past decades and are roasted every day in the roasting house.
How to make cold brew at home
1. Grind coffee as coarse as possible and pour the coffee into the filter
2. Pour lukewarm water over the filter into the vessel up to the mark
3. Close the lid and gently shake the vessel until the water takes on a uniform color
4. Let the coffee stand for up to 24 hours (it is possible to keep it refrigerated)
5. Take out the filter, shake and wash
6. Take a glass, pour from the vessel and you can add two ice cubes and drink.
Coffee in Macintah
1. Unscrew the bottom filter and fill with medium fine ground coffee without compressing
2. Under the strainer, in the lower part, fill water up to the marked line
3. Screw all the parts in order tightly and heat on a stove on high heat
4. As soon as you get the first drop of coffee from the tube, lower the heat.
5. When the drink has stopped pouring, remove from the heat, pour into a glass and drink.