Clara French Press black color
Player Brewing coffee with the help of Clara is easy, fun and will be a central item on the coffee table
Capacity: 709 ml
Dimensions: 170 mm (length) x 115 mm (width) x 200 mm (height)
Weight: 917 grams (with black plastic handle)
Materials: stainless steel body and filter, lid and handle made of BPA-free plastic, Teflon-coated inner part (PFOA-free) to prevent sticking, option for holding handle and pressing handle made of walnut wood
Cleaning: Only the mesh filter is dishwasher safe
How to make matcha at home?
1. Fill 30 ml of water into the bowl (preferably not boiling - the colder the water, the longer you need to stir)
2. Put 2.5 grams of matcha powder in the bowl, stir using the designated stirrer until a uniform texture is obtained
3. Whip 210 ml of milk or milk substitute using a steamer or manual whisk, fill the 2 components (matcha and the whipped milk) into the glass - minimum 240 ml
4. If you want cold matcha, the proportions remain the same, add ice as needed and drink.
How to make cold brew at home
1. Grind coffee as coarse as possible and pour the coffee into the filter
2. Pour lukewarm water over the filter into the vessel up to the mark
3. Close the lid and gently shake the vessel until the water takes on a uniform color
4. Let the coffee stand for up to 24 hours (it is possible to keep it refrigerated)
5. Take out the filter, shake and wash
6. Take a glass, pour from the vessel and you can add two ice cubes and drink.